Functional Consultant Dynamics 365 Finance, Kiwa
Are you looking for an interesting Functional Consultant position within a highly ambitious international company in Testing, Inspection and Certification. Do you aspire to take responsibility for the analysis and improvement of financial processes to enable business growth? Then you might well be Kiwa’s new Functional Consultant based in Solna, Sweden.
At Kiwa we have highly ambitious growth plans. We aim to globally double in size in the next four to five years.
As a Functional Consultant, we expect you to support Kiwa’s international growth and development. Therefore, you will continuously professionalize Kiwa’s ways of working. As a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant you will be the expert on project implementation teams and responsible for the delivery and execution of project tasks designed to implement and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
- You will be involved in the full project life-cycle of preparing, implementing and maintaining our Dynamics 365 Finance solution
- Work closely with the Functional Lead on the design and development of functional processes that effectively improves the capabilities and easy usage of Dynamics 365 FO
- Promote the advantages and key components of Dynamics 365 FO, demonstrating its core skills all whilst further assisting in its adoption throughout the company
- Identify, manage and reduce the risks throughout development and implementation
- Ensure changes and updates to the Dynamics solution are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally
What we expect from you as a Functional Consultant
You can (and dare to) make a change. You are able to combine first-class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You are ready for a second or third step in your career, but are still eager to learn and develop your knowledge and skills. Your ambition drives your curiosity and flexibility. You’re used to working in (international) projects and you are a pragmatic and confident personality with excellent communication skills and a result-oriented approach. You can work independently as well as in a team and take ownership for your projects. You bring a highly developed sense for end-user training and support. We also expect a willingness and ability to occasionally travel to Kiwa locations.
What background you need
For this position, we’d like you to bring these educational and personal skills:
- Strong analytical abilities to perform business analysis to identify solution requirements using Dynamics 365, Problem solving attitude, Customer oriented focus
- Extensively worked in client facing roles
- High level of experience in Microsoft DevOps
- Demonstrate your ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
- High level of communication skills
- Excellent presentation & documentation skills
- You are accurate and have attention for detail
- You have data analysis skills, preferable by using Power BI
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science or similar
- An accomplished background in functional consulting involvement in the implementation of Dynamics 365 FO or Dynamics AX 2012
- Understanding of aspects of Business management, Service management
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Swedish proficiency is an advantage
- You are based in Sweden and are entitled to work here. But will need to travel from time to time to other Kiwa offices in Europe
What we offer in return
As a functional consultant at Kiwa, you’ll hold a challenging position in a technically-oriented, ambitious, expanding international organisation. At Kiwa, we value your professional development and personal wellbeing. You’ll be given ample opportunities to balance your working and private life by planning your office hours flexibly and, if desired, remotely.
When it comes to our terms and conditions, we offer you a salary tailored to your professional competence and experience.
Where you’ll work
In this full-time role, you will work for the Nordic IT Hub, located in Stockholm, Sweden. As a member of the Nordic IT Hub team, you will work for and report to the Manager of Application Management.
Kiwa is an autonomous global organisation in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), training and consultancy services. We create trust by contributing to the transparency of the quality, safety and sustainability of your organisation’s products, services, processes, systems and employees, as well as personal and environmental performance. You have the ambition and we help you to go forward!
Do you want to know more?
In this process Kiwa is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Daniel Stenberg, 08-120 50 429 or Daniel.email@example.com
Kiwa är idag ett av de mest framgångsrika företagen inom besiktning, provning, certifiering och teknisk konsultation. Vi är en global aktör med lokal förankring. Vi har starka kundrelationer och hög service med ett fokus på säkerhet, teknik och hållbarhet. Vi har ett brett utbud och erbjuder tjänster inom processäkerhet, fastighets- och lyftsäkerhet, lantbruk samt inom livsmedels- och byggbranschen. Som koncern är vi verksamma i över 40 länder och har ca 10 000 anställda runt om i världen. I Sverige har vi ett tjugotal kontor mellan Kiruna och Malmö där totalt 900 medarbetare arbetar tillsammans för ett säkrare samhälle.