According to the Electronic Communications Act, which came into force on 25 July 2003, all visitors to a website with cookies must be informed about what they are used for and how they can be avoided.
- Bring you quality and relevant content.
- Improve Level and ensure all things work as well as possible.
- Customise the advertisements and banners you see.
- Track visits and how visitors behave in order to improve the website and perform our services. For this, we use a so-called “Pixel” from Facebook, which is stored for six months. This is used to promote vacancies from Level on the Facebook platform.
- Save the visitor’s IP address.
- Share information with third parties so we can perform our services and inform candidates about vacancies. Our suppliers are not able to share data or use it for anything other than helping us perform our services.
- Perform and tailor our services to the device and browser you’re using.
There are two types of cookies. One saves a file on your computer for a longer period. It is used for a number of functions including informing the user what’s new since their last visit.
The other type of cookies, or session cookies, are only stored temporarily, for the duration of your visit to the website. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a Web server linked to the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies are intended to simplify website use and save you time.
Cookies are used on our website to enhance functionality for our users and to be able to perform our services. This means that in order to access the website’s services, you need to accept cookies. Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and others) automatically accept cookies, but normally you can modify the settings in your browser to reject cookies if you wish.
You can also modify the settings in your browser to inform you every time a cookie arrives, which enables you to accept or reject cookies every time. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can make the adjustment in your browser’s security settings. Please note that rejecting cookies may result in a certain loss of functionality.