Director of Talents, HR-Lead for Denmark to Presto Engineering, Hørsholm
Are you an experienced HR-lead looking for your next challenge in a fast-growing international environment? Are you motivated by taking a leading function for the overall Talent development function? Do you recognize yourself in value words such as customer focus, trust, quality, team and openness?
Presto Engineering is a recognized expert in ASIC development and semiconductor services. Since 2006, Presto has earned a reputation as the Trusted Partner that helps companies minimize overhead, reduce risk, and accelerate time-to-market.
To make sure that the Presto teams have the right skillset, the relevant development/training plans and the best motivation possible today and in the future as well, we are now looking for a Director of talents & HR Lead. Based on both an actively managed competency matrix and the company’s strategy and roadmap such as in close cooperation with the company’s Director of HR and compliance you will be working with developing the talent management.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the company’s competency matrix, with all managers within the company
- Manage the execution of the performance management system, including job descriptions, performance evaluation
- Develop and deploy personnel/career development and training plans, based on the competency matrix, the company’s short- and long-term plans, and the company’s values
- Design and manage high-potential programs and succession plans
- Coordinate with HR hiring and integration requirements
- Maintain an environment of equal opportunity and diversity, in support of the company’s Diversity & Inclusion policy
- Drive overall motivation within the company, and attachment to the company; regularly survey NPS and act on identified gaps
- Focus on retention when needed (and develop early monitoring/signals)
- Manage the HR function in the company’s location in Denmark. Occasionally analyze new EFA relationship, performing the appropriate Due Diligence.
Presto Engineering office is located in Hørsholm near Copenhagen. The position reports to VP HR in France.
Presto Engineering offers you a developing position and a great opportunity to be a part of an expansive company who is willing to invest and developing themselves. Beyond that you will be offered a position with lucrative employment conditions and social benefits.
Is this you?
To be successful in this position you need to have between 8 and 10 years’ experience from working in a HR-position with a broad Talent Management-perspective. You have successful track record from developing teams in a technology-driven environment and has experience from both strategical such as operational HR. If you have international experience and an academic education, it is an advantage.
Excellent Danish and English is mandatory, French is a plus.
In this recruitment, your personal qualities will be of great importance. We are looking for a person who is self driven, an initiator, adaptable and who has excellent social skills. To be successful in the role, you need to have excellent organizational skills, being a strong decision and initiative taker. Furthermore you have strong interpersonal skills and a true service-oriented attitude, with an ability to build and foster relationships for the long term.
Presto Engineering is a recognized expert in ASIC development and semiconductor services, helping innovative companies imagine and implement solutions for tomorrow in high-value markets such as medical, automotive, industrial, and communication. With a full supply chain in place across Europe, North America and Asia, Presto has unique expertise in managing IC projects, from design to test and qualification to production. Since 2006, Presto has earned a reputation as the Trusted Partner that helps companies minimize overhead, reduce risk, and accelerate time-to-market.