Business Risk Specialist to EnterCard
EnterCard is looking for a communicative and analytic Business Risk Specialist covering Information Security.
You will be responsible for providing the business with support in Compliance and Risk management in accordance to the Risk-and Compliance Framework. You will be part of the Information Security team located in Stockholm and Trondheim.
The IT team is responsible for delivering state-of-the art IT-services to our customers and employees in a global delivery model. Together we build new solutions for the future and maintain existing ones – working with development, project management, business intelligence and operations.
The position is placed at EnterCard’s head office in Stockholm and reports to the Department Manager of IT Security.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Provide support and training to assigned management and risk owners in implementing the Risk and Compliance, including risk, compliance, incident, business continuity and information security procedures
- Responsible for identifying and assessing risks and controls and document in line with the Risk and Compliance Framework
- Work with Compliance on ensuring that the functions activities related to risk are always compliant with current regulations
- Keep updated on trends and best practice in the external market related to the role.
- Test controls on a regular basis; and drive continuous improvements in the control environment in the function
- Coordinate internal audits for the function, support in the audit and follow-up of actions
- Ensure that incidents relevant to the function are appropriately reported and managed
- Support process owner to ensure that all relevant processes owned by the function are mapped and reviewed according to agreed standards
- Support the Policy Life Cycle management; maintain, understand and identify need for updates of all policies and CEO instructions applicable to the function in accordance with the Policy Life Cycle management.
Experience, education and personality
You have between 2 to 4 years of experience from IT audit or IT Risk management preferably within financial services. We are looking for someone with good understanding of IT infrastructure and systems. Further you are probably active in professional risk management networks and have relevant certifications as Risk Manager, IT auditor or similar. To be successful in this role you have higher education within finance, audit, IT or similar. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education. Excellent skills in English in both oral and written, are essential.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You have an analytical mindset and are structured and can work methodically through complex tasks. You keep an open mind and collaborate constructive and have good communication skills. You meet your daily challenges through a reflective and solution-oriented approach.
What does Entercard offer you?
Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on – no matter if we’re developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title – giving you the opportunity to grow within the company. We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.