Information Security Specialist to EnterCard
EnterCard is looking for a communicative and analytic Information Security Specialist. You will be responsible for performing information classifications and control assessments based on the security architecture. You will be part of the Information Security team located in Stockholm and Trondheim.
The IT team is responsible for delivering state-of-the art IT services to our customers and employees in a global delivery model. Together we build new solutions for the future and maintain existing ones – working with development, project management, business intelligence and operations.
The position is placed at EnterCard’s head office in Stockholm and reports to the Department Manager of IT Security.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Support project owners and project managers and translate business requirements into security requirements
- Support projects to ensure that new solution meets or exceeds security and certification requirements
- Support for closing identified security gaps
- Support in IT security incident response, resolution and problem management
- Support Service Delivery Managers on operational security related topics against suppliers
- Support new initiatives with detailed technical security requirements
- Give security-related advice into revising operational and development processes, related to security
- Monitor security technology trends and requirements
- Proactively suggest activities or projects improving security, stability and quality, reducing cost or increasing income in systems and processes
- Provide KPI and security metrics
- Proactively identify improvement areas and actively contribute to develop processes
Experience, education and personality
You have between 3 to 5 years of experience from an Information security role within financial services. We are looking for someone with good understanding of the organization´s IT infrastructure, services provided and customers. Further you have good knowledge of relevant information security regulations in the industry and have relevant certifications. To be successful in this role you have a university degree within a relevant area. Excellent skills in English in both oral and written, are essential.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You have to keep an open mind and constructive collaboration together with good commutation skills. You meet your daily challenges through a reflective and solution-oriented approach.
What does EnterCard offer you?
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on – no matter if we’re developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title – giving you the opportunity to grow within the company. We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions. Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions. Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.