Service Delivery Manager for DeLaval
Do you have experience in Service Operations Management where you worked with following up a company´s service delivery? Do you want to be a part of an exciting digitalization journey where you can contribute with your expertise that will be of great importance to DeLaval´s success. Then you may be the one we are looking for!
As a Service Delivery Manager, you belong to the Commercial Offerings department that is a part of the Digital Services Unit (DS). The DS Unit is under construction and aims to drive digitalization and automation ahead of all DeLaval’s digital services offerings.
The role is responsible for the service delivery of commercial offerings for digital services. This means that you will evaluate the user experience and the quality of the services provided through various measurement numbers. Your analysis of customers’ user experience will also be used to improve features in upcoming products/ digital services.
The role is new and gives you good opportunities to contribute with ideas on tools and working methods that DeLaval will work with in the future.
As a Service Delivery Manager for Digital Services, you will be primarily responsible for:
- the service delivery of commercial offerings for Digital Services by creating clearly defined and agreed SLAs and KPIs for all services including follow-up of key figures
- the digital service process and its continuous improvement to ensure that the organization can achieve its business goals
- the delivery of the Digital Service Operating Model (Way of working) and that it is in line with stakeholders / customers’ expectations and agreements
- Quality management – checking / analyzing deliveries in accordance with agreements with key stakeholders and customers
- Maintain continuous communication lines, keep product management and customer engagement team informed on all critical issues.
The role works cross-functionally with many contact areas and will primarily work closely with, among other things, Content Management, a part of Customer Engagement, product owners, the support department and the Devops team. You will be working in DeLaval´s office in Tumba (Stockholm) and report to Commercial Offering Manager.
Is this you?
We are looking for you who have:
- University degree (Master/Bach of Science)
- Proven experience of Service Operation Management
- Experience from a commercial B2B environment
- Experience of different Digital Business models
- Solid technical knowledge and financial understanding
- Fluency in written and spoken English
It is an advantage if you have knowledge of amazon web services but it is not a requirement.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance and we are looking for a strong analytical thinking person with an organized and structured way of working. As a person, you are solution focused and proactive. It motivates you to be a part of a change journey where you get the chance to build up and contribute with ideas on work methods and routines. Furthermore, you are a team player who has a good ability to communicate and work cross-functional with many contact areas.
Search: “Service Delivery”, “Service Operation”, “Service Operation Management”
DeLaval is the market leader in the dairy industry with a new strategic direction defined, to focus on enhancing our digital offering. Our digital transformation will lead to the establishment of a common DeLaval digital platform that collects and makes use of data from our sensors on cows and equipment around the world to the benefit of our customers and dealers. Through IoT on edge, and with machine learning algorithms created in cloud, this data will be used to enhance our insights in daily farm operations and prepare for remote management.
DeLaval’s leading position in the market is based on innovations and our ability to bring a constant flow of relevant new exciting products and services to our customers. From now on we will innovate both around our traditional products and around digital offering. Do you want to be a part of this journey?