IT Project manager to EnterCard
EnterCard is looking for a social and curious Project Manager within IT to the Project Management Office (PMO), with location at the head office in Stockholm.
As a Project manager, you will have a central role in running projects for all departments at EnterCard. The PMO is seeking a candidate with 2-4 years of Project Management experience who can run minor to medium complex projects and Improvements. The PMO team is responsible for running projects in order to constantly improve the customer experience, offer new features and services, and make sure we are compliant at all times.
Your main tasks will be to drive projects in EnterCard and secure that the Projects are completed within budget, within time, scope and quality in line with EnterCard strategy and governance. You will develop project plans, specifying goals, define strategies, identify and schedule project deliverables, make risk assessments & contingency plans and allocate project resources. You will be responsible for creating and managing your project budget, reporting, track and resolve project issues and coordinate activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget. To succeed in this role, you need to love changes, have a passionate drive and being an inspiring charismatic leader, who can create project members to devoted project fans.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Responsible to manage medium complex projects, with medium organization impact and budget
- Securing high quality project deliveries by keeping deadlines, budget and with a stabile Scope
- Ensure alignment with Project governance processes (EDCP) and other mandatory regulations.
- Leading and motivating persons in the project
- Stakeholder management, secure that the Project Owner and Sponsor are confident with EnterCard Project Managers.
Business travels within the Nordic countries occurs, mainly to Oslo.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2-4 years of experience from Project Management, within compliance such as GDPR, PCI/DSS, PSD2 or IT.
- Preferably a relevant academic degree
- Strong business and process understanding
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English, speaking a Nordic language is meriting but not mandatory
- Management skilled – ability to set direction, motivate team members, follow up and drive things
- Strong at stakeholder management
In this recruitment your personal attributes will be of great importance!
We are looking for a flexible, open to change and curios person. You are also confident and self-directed with analytical and problem solving skills.
What do we offer you?
Besides our competitive compensation and benefit package, we take pride in offering you an international environment based on a regionalized organization with strong ties to both Swedbank and Barclays Bank. We provide a dynamic atmosphere where you are continuously challenged and developed on both a professional and personal level. In addition, we enjoy frequent social events, health activities, ski lodges in Trysil and centrally located offices in all locations.
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value.
We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on – no matter if we’re developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your sets of skills are more valuable than your job
title – giving you the opportunity to grow within the company. We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions. Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.