Security Architect to EnterCard
EnterCard is hiring a Senior Security Architect, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the right level of security in the organization. This role also includes management responsibility for the Security team at EnterCard. You will manage a team of 4 members located in Stockholm and Trondheim.
The IT team is responsible for delivering state-of-the art IT services to our customers and employees in a global delivery model. Together we build new solutions for the future and maintain existing ones – working with development, project management, business intelligence and operations.
The position is placed at EnterCard’s head office in Stockholm and reports to the CIO.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop security architecture and design standards in collaboration with the Enterprise Architect
- Responsible for closing identified security gaps
- Work with the project owners and project managers and translate business requirements into security requirements
- Work closely with projects to ensure that new solution meets or exceeds security and certification requirements
- Ensuring a good documented and communicated security architecture
- Monitor security technology trends and requirements
- Give security-related advice into revising operational and development processes, related to security
- Work together with and assist Service Delivery Specialists on operational security related topics against suppliers
- Contribute to implementation of strategies, plans and frameworks, including the respective investment activities and drive execution of related actions
- Contribute constructively to committees, forums, and management teams that you are a member of. Secure that synergies are materialized, that cost efficiencies are considered and deliver on applicable targets/accountabilities
- As a member of projects deliver on budget, scope and time plan
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- To manage budget and staff within the IT Security team.
Experience, education and personality
You have at least 5 years of experience from an security architect role with good understanding of the organization´s IT infrastructure, services provided and customers. Further you have good knowledge of relevant information security regulations in the industry and technical understanding with ability to translate info/from business concepts. We assume you have relevant certifications. Experience from the financial services will be considered an advantage. Excellent skills in English in both oral and written, are essential.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You are excellent in communication and have great relationship management skills. We are looking for someone that have the ability to develop trusted working relationships at all levels of the organization. You have high analytical skills but we also value your business-oriented approach when it comes to seeing the link between business and risk management.
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on – no matter if we’re developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title – giving you the opportunity to grow within the company. We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions. Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions. Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.