Digital Marketing Manager to Xylem
For our client Xylem we are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with the responsibility for developing and ensuring the successful implementation of the demand generation within vertical marketing initiatives for the Europe region. In this position you will get the opportunity to take lead in develop and drive implementation of marketing programs and campaigns to support new business growth.
The position is new and therefore you will have the opportunity to set the standards and to impact the future and outcome of the position. You will be responsible for developing the campaigns and ensure execution in each sub-region within Europe.
Essential duties and position responsibilities:
- Develop strategy and drive implementation of marketing programs and campaigns to support new business growth for individual product lines and customer acquisition goals in close cooperation with both Growth centers and Commercial teams across Europe.
- Act as liaison between internal teams and partners across the organization, facilitating the creation of assets and execution of marketing programs.
- Work with the Growth centers and commercial teams to clearly understand performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new actions to improve results
- Work closely with the European and corporate CRM teams to ensure a solid process of lead- and demand generation.
- Lead planning and strategy to increase lead generation initiatives and think outside box as we market content
- Devise and implement campaign testing, targeting, and segmentation to maximize lead acquisition and conversion
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Define, communicate, and implement new features and functionality within our lead nurturing. Programs with the goal of continuously enhancing client driven programs
- Construct views and dashboards for all campaigns, leads, prospects
Work location is in Sundbyberg and you will report to Industrial Vertical Marketing Manager in Europe and dotted line to corporate Digital Director. You must have the ability to travel up to 25% of your time.
Is this you?
We are looking for a candidate with more than five years of digital marketing experience in Marketing Automation, CRM, social media, web analytics in a B2B environment. We want you to have deep operational experience in multiple areas of demand generation as email marketing, online advertising and analytics.
You have knowledge of search engine marketing (SEM) and experience using Google Adwords. If you have knowledge in Marketo and Salesforce.com it is desirable. You should have understanding of how to measure effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the funnel (MQL, SQL, Opportunities, Closed Won deals), and use that information to improve your campaigns.
If you have experience in working with global industrial organizations it is a plus. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Math or related discipline is preferable. Excellent skills in English, both oral and written, are essential to perform this work as part of a global company. Communication skills in Swedish are a plus.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who can understand company goals and interpret into results-oriented marketing campaigns. You must be able to work with little direction and guidance. To be successful in this role you must have excellent people skills; able to lead and collaborate cross functionally and geographically but also have a creative and customer-centric mindset.
You have skills in effective communication in conveying ideas and messages, formally and informally, verbally and in writing in clear, concise, accurate, articulate and persuasive means.
You are offered a varied role in a company working with continuous improvement. Excellent opportunity for further development is another benefit an employment at Xylem provides. Join Xylem´s sports club ”Xylem IF” and train or compete within swimming, football, running, skiing or other sports. Join the Art Club to participate in art raffles, showcase own artwork or go to the theater. You can also go on a volunteer trip with Xylem Watermark, their business program for community initiatives: www.xylemwatermark.com.
We’re 12,700 people unified in a common purpose: creating innovative solutions to meet our world’s water needs. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. We move, treat, analyze, and return water to the environment, and we help people use water efficiently, in their homes, buildings, factories and farms. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise, backed by a legacy of innovation. For more information about Xylem, go to www.xyleminc.com