Sourcing Manager IT to DeLaval
Are you a Sourcing Manager with experience in the field of IT? Are you motivated by a global and influential role at a successful company that contributes to a more sustainable food production? Then this might be something for you!
DeLaval is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of solutions for dairy farmers around the world. As a company built on innovation, we constantly work to find ways of helping our customers do more with less. DeLaval is part of the Tetra Laval Group.
Sourcing Manager IT
The IT Sourcing Manager shall develop and implement global strategies and initiatives that support the overall company goals, reduces IT costs, and improve services as well as the supply chain for IT and telecommunication goods for DeLaval entities and their employees. The Sourcing manager is responsible for sourcing and contracting activities in all IT sub-categories, such as Enterprise Hardware and Software, IT Professional Services and Telecommunications, with a particular focus on infrastructure related matters.
The position is based in Tumba, Sweden, and you will be reporting to the Global Indirect Sourcing Director
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Perform sub-category analysis and research to develop and maintain sub-category sourcing knowledge (market, vendors, supply situation etc.)
- Establish and maintain optimal contract terms and conditions in co-operation with central legal department to support IT department and IT-consuming business
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuous basis through comprehensive financial and market review
- Manage and lead competitive bidding (RFI, RFP, etc. events ) in the respective sub-category(ies)
- Collaborate with central IT department, Finance, and various other internal stakeholders to understand and document requirements
- Support the IT Security and Legal teams to ensure that all services (e.g. outsourcing) or software, SaaS, IaaS and other solutions operate within an approved framework
- Own management of all existing contracts to ensure their timely renewal or planned termination
- Identify savings as well as cost avoidance potential and leverage these by negotiating the best commercial terms for DeLaval
- Manage supplier relationships, track supplier performance, and communicate performance feedback to suppliers
- Provide analysis of spend data and industry dynamics to prioritize and launch sourcing initiatives
- Coordinate sourcing activities with other members of the industry group (Tetra Pak and Sidel)
- Implement and drive procurement strategy, supporting and amending policies and procedures in DeLaval corporate framework
Is this you?
To be successful in this role you need to have several years of experience in the information technology space, including extensive sourcing and contracting experience, ideally in multinational matrix organizations.
You have a demonstrated ability of collaborating with people and teams in a complex, changing environment. You have experience from end-to-end category management as well as change management in terms of adoption to new and changing supply chain aspects. A demonstrated ability for managing global projects and supplier relationship management is required as well as good communication and presentation skills including a capacity of influencing others across hierarchies. Experience in working in an IT outsourced environment with its specifics will be a plus.
We are looking for a person with ability to operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. You need to have strong negotiation skills and experience in negotiating with large IT providers and vendors. You are a person with significant experience in influencing senior management, business users, key stakeholders and vendors on a global level and you are used to work with internal and external clients in a cross-functional environment. As a person you are used to navigate in a dynamic surrounding where a make it happen mindset is key to success.
- Bachelor´s degree of relevance (Business Administration, Materials Management etc.)
- 7+ years’ experience in sourcing
- 4+ years’ experience in sourcing within IT
- Experience in handling large contracts
- Experience from a global or international company
- Work permit in EU
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Bachelor´s Business degree with an IT focus
- Exposure to stakeholders and business partnering (as supposed to being a provider)
- Experience in SAP Ariba
- Experience in SAP
Do you want to know more?
In this process DeLaval is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please press apply. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Dennis Pater at 08-120 50 434. Please note that applications will not be accepted by email. The selection process is ongoing. You are welcome to submit your application!
Search: Sourcing, IT, BA, SAP, Ariba, Delaval, Production, Category Management, Commercial, SaaS, Software, IaaS, Infrastructure, RFI, RFP, Diary Industry
Our vision is to make sustainable food production possible. As a company built on innovation, we constantly work to find ways of helping our customers, dairy farmers, do more with less by providing world-leading milking equipment and solutions. Today, DeLaval has approximately 4,500 passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets around the world. DeLaval is part of the Tetra Laval Group. See more at www.delavalcorporate.com.