Head of Business Development, Talga Stockholm or Luleå
Do you thrive in a leadership position which combines operational and strategic and operationally business development? Do you like working closely with sales and marketing? Then maybe the position as a Head of Business Development at Talge is right for you!
With production in the north of Sweden, research, R&D and Sales in the UK, distribution in Germany and Commercial Headquarter in Australia, Talga is a global employer.
The Head of Business Development is accountable for building a new battery materials business in close cooperations with other internal departments, such as Sales and Marketing. You will build a business plan which optimizes the pricing and product mix in Talga’s target markets.
In the role you have five direct reporting working with Sales and Marketing, based in different parts of the world.
This position is part of the executive management.
Your responsibility includes:
- Works with Talga Executive to develop the commercialization strategy for new products that and deliver product positioning and pricing strategies
- Leads the marketing team to progress potential customers through the opportunity to contract process, including negotiating commercial agreements to successful outcomes
- Responsible for all business and market development for battery materials and maintaining active and effective networking relationships within battery and BEV OEM organizations to identify business growth opportunities
- Working in collaboration with the corporate Strategy team, map the competitive landscape, highlighting key market developments and recommend adjustments to strategy
- Conduct market segment research and analysis to determine market trends, competitor strategies, as part of strategy planning process
- Successfully pursue opportunities to conduct technology shows and present new product concepts to customer design, engineering and purchasing team
- Represent the Company with the highest level of professionalism to customers, suppliers, investors, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and regularly present clear metrics tracking progress on business and partner development
As a Head of Business Development, you report to the CEO Europe. The role is based in Stockholm or Luleå and requires travels to customer locations and conferences/tradeshows on a regular basis.
Is this you?
To succeed in the position, we believe you have experience from a leadership role within a global company. We also believe you have solid experience from business development. You demonstrate significant negotiating skills and close complex commercial deals with customers.
It’s meritorious if you have a postgraduate in a relevant field and demonstrate technical experience in a new product management. If you have experience from leading new business development for a start up or in a new business division within a larger organization, that is also meritorious. Experience from automotives, batteries or advanced materials sector is preferable.
Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential. Swedish ad/or German are meritorious.
We believe you have an energized and collaborative leadership style and an excellent oral and written communication skills. You are self-driven, make things happen and take decisions when necessary and in an organized manner. You pay attention to details and are flexible in terms of dealing with changing and dynamic environment.
Sökord: Industry, manufacture, auto-motive, material science, manufacture, leadership, industriell produktion, ledarskap, Produkt, produktledare, R&D, leadership, Management, manager
The future is green, and we’re moving there fast.
Talga is enabling this transition by establishing a sustainable, vertically integrated European source of advanced materials and battery anode for the burgeoning lithium-ion battery industry. With ownership of the world’s highest grade natural graphite deposits, access to clean Nordic renewable energy, and streamlined production processes, Talga is uniquely positioned to become a key player in the growing green economy.
With operations in northern Sweden; R&D and sales in the UK; processing and distribution in Germany; and our corporate office in Western Australia, Talga is truly a global company.