Greenpeace is looking for a Nordic HR & People Manager
Greenpeace Nordic employs more than 150 staff in four regional offices located in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo and Stockholm.
Arbetsuppgifter och tjänsten
In the role as Greenpeace Nordic HR & People Manager you will lead a team of 3 people placed in Stockholm and be responsible for leading and implementing Greenpeace Nordic’s 4-Year People Strategy and contribute towards the global HR work.
This is a full time permanent position based in one of the four offices of Greenpeace Nordic. You will travel to all the regional offices and report to Greenpeace Nordic’s Executive Director.
The HR & People Manager is responsible for implementing all necessary structural and functional changes within the Nordic HR function to ensure implementation of Greenpeace Nordics People Strategy.
Focus will be to further strengthen the people and leadership culture with a focus on learning, innovation and inclusiveness, the development of our leaders and for promoting a healthy, diverse and value-driven work environment.
The role includes:
- leading the HR team and oversee efficient and effective delivery of all HR services and administration by the HR team
- representing HR in Greenpeace Nordic Senior Management Team
- developing and reviewing, implementing and secureorganisational strategy across the four regional offices
- positively influence and contribute to international Greenpeace HR initiatives, providing a Nordic perspective and contributing to overall leadership of global projects.
- lead the development of an inclusive and collaborative work culture (linked to the Greenpeace values) which enables learning, innovation and high performance.
- ensuring HR processes, policies and practices meet the strategic needs of the organisation
- pro-actively identify and develop talent
- managing the relationship and the process/negotiations with the Nordic Work-council and the Swedish Union Club to ensure trustful and productive outcomes
Experience, education and personality
You have a relevant academic degree or equivalent with minimum 5-7 years experience working with HR and at least 3 years experience in a leading HR function with personnel responsibility. We are looking for a candidate who understands complex organizations and has experience from a period of undergoing transformation. You have a strong knowledge of employment law from at least one of the Nordic countries.. It is of great importance that you have strong skills in strategic planning, knowledge sharing, culture and values, feedback, lead collaborative processes and leadership development.
The candidate needs to be fluent in written and spoken English and one Nordic language.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You are a result driven, proactive, genuine and flexible person as well as a self-aware, inclusive leader with a good sense of perspective and focus. You are a good communicator, you share your learnings and have the ability to engage and influence others. You understand the link between HR and organizational strategy. To succeed in the role it is important to enjoy a fast-paced workday and that you can deliver on objectives.
Does this sound interesting? Contact us!
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace. It consists of 28 independent national/regional organisations in over 55 countries across Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Pacific, as well as a co-ordinating and enabling body, Greenpeace International. Greenpeace Nordic employs more than 150 staff in four regional offices located in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo and Stockholm. Our goal is to ensure the ability of the Earth to nurture life in all its diversity.
Greenpeace exists because this fragile Earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs actions. It needs you!