Quality Manager to atNorth, Sweden
Are you passionate about maintaining the highest standards of quality in datacenter operations? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Then, the role as Quality Manager at atNorth might be your next step!
The Nordic Quality Manager is part of the Security and Compliance team and supports atNorth on a Nordic level. The Quality Manager primary objective is the ensuring of the organization's compliance with ISO 9001 and other standards. The Quality Manager will be tasked with the establishment, maintenance, and ongoing enhancement of a robust Quality Management System (QMS) in alignment with ISO standards, placing special emphasis on ISO 9001.
The position is collaborating closely with other departments within atNorth, the Quality Manager the Quality Manager will play a key role in identifying and addressing areas for improvement to foster a culture of safety, quality excellence, and customer-centricity. The efforts will extend to ensuring adherence to regulations and standards, including ISO 14001, ISO 27001, and ISO 45001.
In addition to driving ISO compliance, the Quality Manager will collaborate with other team members to enhance the governance framework and contribute significantly to achieving atNorth's operational goals (OKRs).
ISO 9001 Implementation
- Lead the planning and execution of ISO 9001 certification efforts across all organizational sites.
Quality Management System (QMS)
- Develop, implement, and maintain a robust QMS that encompasses all relevant standards, with a focus on ISO 9001.
- Streamline the QMS for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain integrity, accessibility, and compliance of documents, records, and procedures for quality-related documents, including version control and retention time and destruction of records by ISO and regulatory requirements.
- Take ownership of the internal documentation space (Confluence).
- Monitor, audit, and maintain compliance with ISO 9001 requirements, ensuring ongoing adherence to industry best practices.
- Identify areas for process improvement and work with diverse teams to implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop and conduct training programs for employees to foster understanding and compliance with quality standards, working closely with other Security and Compliance members.
- Establish and implement quality assurance and control measures to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Participate in ensuring that suppliers meet quality assurance, monitoring their performance, and conducting audits as necessary.
- Generate and present quality performance reports to management, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Stay updated on industry regulations and standards related to quality management, making necessary adjustments to maintain compliance.
You report to the Director of Security and Compliance. The position is based in atNorths office in Stockholm or Helsinki.
Is this you?
To succeed in this role, we seek someone experienced in implementing ISO 9001 and other quality management standards. Your proven track record in planning and executing ISO certification efforts, coupled with your ability to align quality initiatives with organizational goals, is crucial. Clear communication of complex quality concepts, experience in process improvement, and proficiency in document control systems are key. If you have a strong background in monitoring and maintaining ISO 9001 compliance, and the ability to lead QMS implementation across relevant standards, we encourage you to apply. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in advancing our commitment to quality and excellence.
You communicate effectively in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
In this recruitment, we highly value your personal attributes! We seek an individual who is extroverted and excels in global collaboration. Your strong communication skills and flexibility are crucial for navigating diverse cultures. We appreciate self-propelled individuals with an analytical mindset and a can-do attitude. If you thrive in dynamic environments, embrace challenges, and bring enthusiasm to your work, we encourage you to apply. Your blend of extroversion, analytical skills, and self-drive will contribute to the success of our collaborative team.
Do you want to know more?
In this process atNorth is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please press apply. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant or Louisa Torstensson 08 120 50 423.
Please note that applications will not be accepted by email. The selection process is ongoing. In the final stages of the process, a background check will be conducted.
You are welcome to submit your application!
atNorth is a leading Nordic data center services company that offers sustainable, cost-effective, scalable colocation and high-performance computing services trusted by industry-leading organizations. The business acquired leading High Performance Computing (HPC) provider, Gompute, in 2023 enabling a compelling full stack offering tailored to AI and other critical high performance workloads.
With sustainability at its core, atNorth's data centers run on renewable energy resources and support circular economy principles. All atNorth sites leverage innovative design, power efficiency, and intelligent operations to provide long-term infrastructure and flexible colocation deployments. The tailor-made solutions enable businesses to calculate, simulate, train and visualize data workloads in an efficient, cost-optimized way.
atNorth is headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland and operates seven data centers in strategic locations across the Nordics, with additional sites to open in Helsinki, Finland and in Denmark in Q4 2024, as well as its tenth site ready for operation in Kouvola, Finland in 2025.
For more information, visit atNorth.com or follow atNorth on LinkedIn or Facebook.