Information Security Manager to atNorth, Finland
Are you an experienced Information Security professional with a passion for ensuring the highest standards of cybersecurity? atNorth are seeking a dynamic and experienced Information Security Manager to lead the work with document control and cybersecurity.
The Information Security Manager at atNorth plays a crucial role in ensuring excellence in information security. Collaborating across global teams, the ISM manages stakeholders such as Operations, ICE, and IT. Responsibilities include supporting sales efforts, addressing audits, and enhancing security compliance with ISO 27001 and industry standards. The ISM also contributes to physical security governance and helps fulfill atNorth's operational goals.
- Monitor, audit, and maintain compliance with ISO 27001 requirements, ensuring the organization adheres to industry best practices.
- Identify, assess, and manage information security risks and vulnerabilities within the data center and implement effective controls to mitigate potential threats.
- Be the owner of atNorth´s Risk Management Process. That includes evaluating the need for a new risk management framework, including methodology and software.
Security Policies and Procedures
- Develop and enforce information security policies, procedures, and guidelines, ensuring adherence across atNorth.
- Serving as the custodian for atNorth´s Cyber Security Policy.
Security Audits and Reviews
- Coordinate internal and external security audits and assessments.
- Lead efforts to protect against security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct regular security drills, including physical security, business continuity plans, emergency response plans, intrusion detection, pen testing, and DDoS.
- Develop and maintain an incident response plan. Including impact and urgency evaluation, escalation, notifications and lead incident investigation and postmortem reports.
- Develop and conduct training programs for employees to foster understanding and compliance with security standards, working closely with other Security and Compliance members.
Supplier Management and 3rd Party Assessment
- Ensure that suppliers meet quality standards, monitor performance, and conduct supplier audits as necessary.
- Evaluate and manage the security of third-party vendors.
- Provide support to the Sales team during the onboarding of new customers, concerning security matters.
- Contribute to customer audits and provide information to customers regarding atNorth´s security framework.
- Generate and present information security performance reports to management.
- Stay updated on industry regulations and standards related to information security, making necessary adjustments to maintain compliance.
You report to the Director of Security and Compliance and the position is based in Helsinki / Esbo.
Is this you?
To succeed in this role, you need extensive experience in information security, including implementing frameworks like ISO 27001, managing risk, and ensuring compliance with various standards. Your expertise should also cover incident response planning and security awareness programs. Proficient in generating comprehensive performance reports, en used to keep up to date on industry regulations and adapt to evolving security threats and technologies.
You communicate effectively in both written and spoken Finish and English.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes are key! We're seeking an individual who is firm, yet flexible, with strong communication skills. Confidence is essential, and being self-propelled and proactive is highly valued. Your sense of responsibility, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams, is crucial. We are specifically looking for someone who can drive security initiatives at the organizational level. If you are a confident, proactive, and responsible professional with a collaborative spirit, we encourage you to apply. Your firm yet flexible approach will make a significant impact in our dynamic and security-focused environment.
Do you want to know more?
In this process atNorth is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please press apply. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant or Louisa Torstensson +46 8 120 50 423.
Please note that applications will not be accepted by email. The selection process is ongoing. In the final stages of the process, a background check will be conducted.
You are welcome to submit your application!
atNorth is a leading Nordic data center services company that offers sustainable, cost-effective, scalable colocation and high-performance computing services trusted by industry-leading organizations. The business acquired leading High Performance Computing (HPC) provider, Gompute, in 2023 enabling a compelling full stack offering tailored to AI and other critical high performance workloads.
With sustainability at its core, atNorth's data centers run on renewable energy resources and support circular economy principles. All atNorth sites leverage innovative design, power efficiency, and intelligent operations to provide long-term infrastructure and flexible colocation deployments. The tailor-made solutions enable businesses to calculate, simulate, train and visualize data workloads in an efficient, cost-optimized way.
atNorth is headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland and operates seven data centers in strategic locations across the Nordics, with additional sites to open in Helsinki, Finland and in Denmark in Q4 2024, as well as its tenth site ready for operation in Kouvola, Finland in 2025.
For more information, visit atNorth.com or follow atNorth on LinkedIn or Facebook.