Security Manager Nordics, atNorth, Stockholm
Are you passionate about ensuring the safety and security of critical data center facilities? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment with dedicated colleagues where you can contribute and develop your role? We are looking for a dedicated and experienced individual to fill the role of atNorth Security Manager. Join us in our mission to provide a safe and secure environment for critical data operations.
In this key position, you will be responsible for safeguarding the operational integrity of our data center facilities, working collaboratively with our team. Your responsibilities include the development, implementation and oversight of comprehensive security measures, policies and processes designed to protect the physical infrastructure.
You will also provide essential support to site managers in the execution of physical security activities at multiple locations. Your role is essential in maintaining a secure and compliant environment, ensuring strict adherence to all relevant regulations and standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive physical security strategy for Nordics atNorth sites
- Manage security infrastructure, including surveillance systems, access control, intrusion detection systems and alarms
- Create and update security policies, procedures and protocols for physical security in alignment with applicable law and regulations and best practices
- Implement and oversee access control policies and procedures to regulate physical access to the data center
- Be responsible for training and training material relating to, but not limited to, physical security so employees are properly trained and adhere to security protocols
- Conduct periodic security drills and exercises to test response readiness
- Conduct risk assessments and security audits
- Participate in developing and maintaining incident response plans for security and health and safety (H&S) incidents
- Responsible for following up on health and safety and security measures
- Maintain detailed records of incidents, activities and reports
- Generate regular security reports for management and stakeholders
- Review and negotiate contracts for security services and equipment
- Contribute to fulfil atNorth´s operational goals (OKRs)
- Support Sales when onboarding new customers
You report to the Director of Security and Compliance and are based at the Akalla site. The person is expected to travel within the Nordic region approximately once a month. The main place of work is at the Company’s facilities/facility, however the company currently offers a possibility of a hybrid working modell.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience in a similar position within a data center or manufacturing industry. Consequently, you have extensive experience in security work. Furthermore, you have experience working with and adhering to ISO standards. Having a relevant higher education and previous supervisory responsibilities is considered an advantage.
You communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Swedish.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! We are looking for someone who describes themselves as dynamic, takes initiative, and is self-reliant in their work. With a strong sense of structure and organization, you create a trust-inspiring atmosphere around you. As a flexible and energetic person, you are ready to tackle challenges and adapt to different situations.
Do you want to know more?
In this process atNorth is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please press apply. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Louisa Torstensson at 08-120 50 423.
Please note that applications will not be accepted by email. The selection process is ongoing.
You are welcome to submit your application!
Search: säkerhet, skalskydd, kritisk infrastruktur, säkerhetschef
atNorth is a leading Nordic data center services company that offers sustainable, cost-effective, scalable colocation and high-performance computing services across Iceland, Sweden and Finland. The company operates seven data centers in strategic locations across the Nordics, with an eighth site to open in Helsinki, Finland in Q3 2024 and a ninth site to open in Denmark in Q4 2024.
With sustainability at its core, atNorth's data centers run on renewable energy resources and support circular economy principles. All atNorth sites leverage innovative design, power efficiency, and intelligent operations to provide long-term infrastructure and flexible colocation deployments. The tailor-made solutions enable businesses to calculate, simulate, train and visualize data workloads in an efficient, cost-optimized way.
atNorth is headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland, and is trusted by industry-leading organizations to operate their most critical workloads. The business was founded in 2009 and acquired by Partners Group in 2022. For more information, visit atNorth.com or follow atNorth on LinkedIn or Facebook .