EHS And Compliance Manager Nordics, atNorth, Stockholm
Do you have a strong drive about ensuring exceptional quality and reliability and enjoy working with Health and Safety and Environment questions? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where you can form and contribute to structure and development? Join us in our mission to find atNorth´s next coworker to maintain excellence in safety, reliability, and compliance. Apply for the role as EHS and Compliance Manager today.
atNorth Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager is responsible for ensuring the safe and compliant operation of atNorth in collaboration with other employees. This role involves developing, implementing, and overseeing health, safety, and environmental (HSE) programs, as well as regulatory compliance initiatives. The manager will collaborate closely with various teams within the organization to create a culture of safety and ensure adherence to all relevant regulations and standards, including but not limited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, and ISO 45001.
The manager will also work on sustainability matters and contribute to fulfil atNorth´s operational goals (OKRs).
ISO 45001 implementation
- Contribute to developing and implementing comprehensive health, safety, and environmental programs tailored to the data center environment in accordance with ISO 45001.
- Take part in establishing safety protocols, procedures, and guidelines, and ensure their effective implementation.
- Collaborate to ongoing compliance with ISO 45001 requirements and efforts to achieve and maintain certification.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Participating in maintaining comprehensive records of safety and environmental incidents, and HSE performance metrics.
- Participating in the overall policies and procedures necessary for the data center operations, both locally and globally.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify potential health, safety, and environmental risks.
- Contribute to develop and implement strategies to mitigate identified risks and ensure a safe working environment.
- Take part in investigations of HSE incidents.
- Prepare reports, including root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and corrective actions.
- Identify areas for process improvement and work with various teams to implement corrective and preventive actions.
Training and Education:
- Develop and deliver training programs for employees and contractors.
- Support a culture of safety and environmental responsibility through education and awareness campaigns.
- Stay current with regulations pertaining to data center operations and HSE requirements.
You report to the Director of Security and Compliance and will be based at the Akalla site. The person is expected to travel frequently within the Nordic region. There is also the possibility of remote work in the form of a hybrid solution.
Is this you?
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience in a similar position within a data center or manufacturing industry. Furthermore, you have experience working with and adhering to ISO standards. It's advantageous if you have relevant education and experience in implementing ISO controls and participating in audit work. Project management experience is also considered a merit.
You communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Swedish.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! We are looking for individuals who are initiative-takers, team players, and who can proactively take charge, maintain a sense of structure, adapt to changing circumstances, stay committed to their responsibilities and collaborate effectively within the team.
Do you want to know more?
In this process atNorth is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please press apply. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Louisa Torstensson at 08-120 50 423.
Please note that applications will not be accepted by email. The selection process is ongoing.
You are welcome to submit your application!
Search: HSE, Environment, Health, Safety, and Quality, arbetsmiljö, HSEQ, SHEQ
atNorth is a leading Nordic data center services company that offers sustainable, cost-effective, scalable colocation and high-performance computing services across Iceland, Sweden and Finland. The company operates seven data centers in strategic locations across the Nordics, with an eighth site to open in Helsinki, Finland in Q3 2024 and a ninth site to open in Denmark in Q4 2024.
With sustainability at its core, atNorth's data centers run on renewable energy resources and support circular economy principles. All atNorth sites leverage innovative design, power efficiency, and intelligent operations to provide long-term infrastructure and flexible colocation deployments. The tailor-made solutions enable businesses to calculate, simulate, train and visualize data workloads in an efficient, cost-optimized way.
atNorth is headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland, and is trusted by industry-leading organizations to operate their most critical workloads. The business was founded in 2009 and acquired by Partners Group in 2022. For more information, visit atNorth.com or follow atNorth on LinkedIn or Facebook .