IT Operations Manager and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) – Lynx Asset Management
We are not like other asset managers. Not only are we unique in Stockholm with our quantitative and systematic investment management approach, but we are also at the forefront of the industry globally. Innovation has been part of our DNA since we started in 1999.
We are now searching for someone to manage of our IT-operations team and assume CISO responsibilities. You will lead, coordinate and be responsible for the work within the IT department with personnel responsibility. The position includes the development and coordination of training programs for information security. Additionally, you will be responsible for prioritizing, developing, and implementing the information security roadmap as well as defining the information security strategy and objectives. Reporting and managing information security incidents, leading the incident response team in forensic investigations and recovery efforts are also within the scope of the position.
You will be based in our offices in Stockholm where you will report to the CTO.
The role requires
- Several years of experience as a successful leader in a similar role including management responsibilities
- Solid experience with IT infrastructure in transaction intensive environments
- A knowledge of, and experience with, agile and working methods, preferably also in software development
- An understanding of, and interest in, the entire product life cycle
- Extensive experience in the field of information security covering all aspects
- Experience with industry frameworks
- Good knowledge of process controls and proven ability to build structures for the company’s data quality
- An educational background at an academic level in IT and/or systems sciences, or other relevant education
- Previous CISO responsibilities with experience developing a security strategy and for defining the organization and management plan to drive implementation
- Experience defining, measuring/tracking, and reporting security metrics/reports across an organization
- Experience with larger and complex IT environments and purchasing processes
- Fluent in English and Swedish
We believe that you are self-motivated, driven, and have an ability to tackle challenges. You can prioritize tasks and enjoy working both independently and together with others. You like to build relationships, for example with third parties. You like to promote diversity and knowledge sharing within and between teams.
We also value responsiveness, flexibility, accountability, speed, and accuracy. Finally, a positive attitude and a great interest in financial technology are paramount.
We invest in our co-workers. Together we are successful!
We have always been passionate about the wellbeing of our employees and believe that is one of our success factors. At Lynx, we want to support a balanced life which is why we offer generous health benefits, competitive compensation, and a comfortable working environment. We make sure that you have the time, competence, and energy to work on your projects from start to finish. Working at Lynx means being proud of your achievements. When we invest in you, we expect you to invest in Lynx.
About Lynx Asset Management
Founded in 1999, Lynx has developed and implemented innovative and differentiated proprietary systematic trading strategies investing actively in financial and commodity futures and over-the-counter foreign exchange for over 20 years. At Lynx, we have managed to create a workplace where academic methods and a relentless focus on results are nourished by a friendly, collegial culture. The wellbeing of our employees is very important to us as they are the ones who make us successful. Lynx actively strives to be an inclusive workplace and we see diversity as a prerequisite for our future success.
Vi är inte som andra kapitalförvaltare. I Stockholm är vi unika med vår kvantitativa och systematiska kapitalförvaltning och i världen är vi en av de främsta i vår nisch. Innovation har varit en del av vårt DNA sedan starten 1999. På Lynx har vi lyckats skapa en samarbetsfokuserad arbetsmiljö där akademiska metoder och ett obevekligt fokus på resultat får näring av en vänlig, kollegial kultur. Våra medarbetares välmående är mycket viktigt för oss eftersom vi vet att de är grunden till vår framgång. Lynx arbetar aktivt för att vara en inkluderande arbetsplats och mångfald är en förutsättning för fortsatt framgång.