Digital Services Marketing Specialist
Do you have experience in communicating the benefits and customer values of new digital services and offering through digital/social media? Do you want to be a part of an exciting digitalization journey where you can contribute with your expertise that will be of great importance to DeLaval´s success; then you may be the one we are looking for!
As a Digital Services Marketing Specialist, you belong to the department of Commercial Offering that is a part of the Digital Services Unit (DS). The DS Unit is under construction and aims to drive digitalization and automation ahead of all DeLaval's digital services offerings.
Your responsibility is to contribute to short- and long-term digital marketing for DeLavals commercial offerings. You will run, manage and create market design and communication for all digital services where you have an important role in ensuring that product launches take place in the right channels based on DeLaval's customer segments. Since the role is new you are given great freedom to shape your own role and contribute with creativity and ideas on how DeLaval will market their products and digital offerings in the most successful way.
The role works cross-functionally with many contact areas and will primarily work closely with Content Management, part of Customer Engagement, the Devops team, product owners and other colleagues within the organization.
As a Digital Services Marketing Specialist for Digital Services, you will be primarily responsible:
- For the digital marketing strategy for digital services ensuring that the messaging and activation channels are linked to DeLaval's target group and customer segments
- For developing campaigns using a broad base of digital marketing activities (SEM, Display, SEO, Social, etc.)
- To coordinate with cluster organization to ensure effective location and activation of campaigns in the offering of digital services
- For the external and internal communication plan for digital services
- Be involved in all steps of planning, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating digital services with the aim of successfully reaching out to retailers and customers
- To participate in Service Design initiatives and Proof of Concepts
You will be working in DeLaval´s office in Tumba, (Stockholm) and report to Manager of Commercial Offering.
Is this you?
We are looking for you who have:
- An university degree (Marketing/Communication, Master/Bach of Science)
- Demonstrated experience withing digital marketing and communication, showing successful user growth of digital services/applications ideally within a B2B environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
It is an advantage if you have experience from a company that works with both hardware and software but it is not a requirement.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance and we are looking for a creative thinking person that is a good communicator and inspirer. To be successful in the role, you have a strong internal drive that ensures that your efforts are aligned with the company's overall goals. As a person, you are solution focused, organized and proactive. It motivates you to be a part of a change journey where you get the chance to build up and contribute with ideas on work methods and routines. Furthermore, you are a team player who has a good ability to communicate and work cross-functional with many contact areas.
Do you want to know more?
In this process DeLaval is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Bauer at 08-120 50 422 or Christian Smith at 08-120 50 410.
Search: “Marketing”, “Digital Marketing”, “Marketing Design”, “Digital Communication”, “Digital Designer”
Our vision is to make sustainable food production possible. As a company built on innovation, we constantly work to find ways of helping our customers, dairy farmers, do more with less by providing world-leading milking equipment and solutions. Today, DeLaval has approximately 4,500 passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets around the world. DeLaval is part of the Tetra Laval Group. See more at www.delavalcorporate.com.