Market Message Designer for DeLaval
Do you have experience in communicating the benefits and customer values of new digital services and offering through digital/social media? Do you want to be a part of an exciting digitalization journey where you can contribute with your expertise that will be of great importance to DeLaval´s success. Then you may be the one we are looking for!
As a Market Message Designer, you belong to the department of Commercial Offering that is a part of the Digital Services Unit (DS). The DS Unit is under construction and aims to drive digitalization and automation ahead of all DeLaval's digital services offerings. Your responsibility is to contribute to short- and long-term digital marketing for DeLavals commercial offerings. You will run, manage and create market design and communication for all digital services where you have an important role in ensuring that product launches take place in the right channels based on DeLaval's customer segments. Since the role is new you are given great freedom to shape your own role and contribute with creativity and ideas on how DeLaval will market their products and digital offerings in the most successfull way.
The role works cross-functionally with many contact areas and will primarily work closely with Content Management, part of Customer Engagement, the Devops team, product owners and other colleagues within the organization.
As a Market Message Designer for Digital Services, you will be primarily responsible:
- To plan, design, develop, implement and evaluate digital services with the aim of successfully reaching out to retailers and customers
- To ensure that digital services that are launched come out in the digital through attractive design and written content linked to DeLaval's target group and customer segments
- For the external and internal communication plan for digital services
- For developing campaigns using a broad base of digital marketing activities (SEM, Display, SEO, Social, etc.)
- To coordinate with cluster organization to ensure effective location and activation of campaigns in the offering of digital services
- To participate in Service Design initiatives and Proof of Concepts
You will be working in DeLaval´s office in Tumba, (Stockholm) and report to Manager of Commercial Offering.
Is this you?
We are looking for you who have:
- An university degree (Marketing/Communication, Master/Bach of Science)
- Demonstrated experience withing marketing design and communication, showing successful user growth of digital services/applications ideally within a B2B environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
It is an advantage if you have experience from a company that works with both hardware and software but it is not a requirement.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance and we are looking for a creative thinking person that is a good communicator and inspirer. To be successful in the role, you have a strong internal drive that ensures that your efforts are aligned with the company's overall goals. As a person, you are solution focused, organized and proactive. It motivates you to be a part of a change journey where you get the chance to build up and contribute with ideas on work methods and routines. Furthermore, you are a team player who has a good ability to communicate and work cross-functional with many contact areas.
Do you want to know more?
In this process DeLaval is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Bauer at 08-120 50 422 or Christian Smith at 08-120 50 410.
Search: “Marketing”, “Digital Marketing”, “Marketing Design”, “Digital Communication”, “Digital Designer”
DeLaval is the market leader in the dairy industry with a new strategic direction defined, to focus on enhancing our digital offering. Our digital transformation will lead to the establishment of a common DeLaval digital platform that collects and makes use of data from our sensors on cows and equipment around the world to the benefit of our customers and dealers. Through IoT on edge, and with machine learning algorithms created in cloud, this data will be used to enhance our insights in daily farm operations and prepare for remote management.
DeLaval’s leading position in the market is based on innovations and our ability to bring a constant flow of relevant new exciting products and services to our customers. From now on we will innovate both around our traditional products and around digital offering. Do you want to be a part of this journey?